FULL STACK DEVELOPER (JOB NUMBER: FULL21062022)
Would you like to join an international development Team that delivers first class applications for our businesses and clients around the world? We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to join our fast growing team.
Your role is to develop software applications according to the business needs being involved in all phases of SDLC based on Agile framework
Develop software applications being involved in all the project phases’ activities (analysis, design, coding, testing, support).
Experience: Minimum 4 years of relevant experience in .NET technologies
This job involves implementing requirements using the best technical solutions available. In order to implement the best solutions you will need to be well informed of the latest technologies and trends in software development.
You will solve complex technical problems that other team members may encounter, be an integral part of a development team.
You will be exposed to a variety of challenges, from technical solutions and design to improving service delivery from an end-to-end perspective.
- Plan, develop and implement projects or parts of large-scale projects within one of our development teams
- Understand and evaluate complex data models
- Execute system development activities
- Develop solutions to improve performance and scalability of systems
- Coach junior members of the team
- Implement the company development guidelines and processes and come with improvement suggestions
- Web applications: ASP.Net/C# and MVC
- NET Framework 4.x
- NET Core 3.x
- Web Services using WCF (SOAP) and WebAPI (REST)
- Knowledge of web client side technologies: HTML, CSS, SaSS
- Build Tools: Git, Jenkins, Sonar, Nexus,
- Other Skills: SQL, UML, XML/XSLT/XSD
We are not machines! Soft skills are important
- Attention to detail and analytical qualities
- Communication skills
- Language skills: English (written / verbal) - Advanced level
- Team player mentality: ability and willingness to collaborate and support in a global team
- Self-driven, self-motivated, suggests ideas, has initiative
- Ability to keep up with technical innovation
- Ability to plan work to meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Pragmatic, with a positive attitude as well as a great capacity of comprehension
- Emotional balance, constant professional behavior
- Customer oriented
- Sense of humor, positive approach and ability to work well as part of a team;
- Autonomous and self-motivated;
- Analytical skills, attention to details; ability to understand user needs;
Standard / Permanent :
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY Education Level:
Bachelor Degree or equivalent (>= 3 years) Experience Level:
At least 3 years :