- Work on the team that creates tools and libraries to bring new technologies to CCC’s software products.
- Perform pilots for new ways of displaying and interacting with our data
- Collaborate with the Architecture group to grow our digitalplatform.
- Be an essential part of the team that produces tools that our product development teams use to build our client-facing applications.
- You will oversee and guide more junior developers, directly or through presentations and technical brown-bags.
- You may assist product development teams in various strategic integration endeavors.
- Collaborate with our developers across the world to produce new features and augment our platform
- Write code and accompanying automated tests for our tools and applications
- Analyze requirements, determine optimal approach and document the technical steps and trade-offs
- Must be a proficient communicator in English
- Must be comfortable and experienced acting as a technical lead
- Must have significant experience using any of the following: Angular, Ember, React, Vue to produce a complex client application
- Must have good knowledge of common performance optimization approaches for browser applications
We look forward to discussing your skills and how you can be the best addition to our team.Copyright Clearance Center (CCC) clears the path to integrated data and information, accelerates knowledge and advances copyright. With a history of innovation and growth in a dynamic market, a passionate and dedicated team, and a deep commitment to building next-generation content and licensing solutions using the very best technology and talent available, we offer the stability of an ongoing business in an entrepreneurial culture—all while providing very competitive benefits. CCC’s success starts with our team - smart, dynamic, talented professionals whose contributions matter.As a global leader in voluntary collective licensing with 40+ years of industry experience, CCC sets the standard for an efficient global rights marketplace. We continue to build unique solutions that help organizations navigate vast amounts of data to discover actionable insights, enabling them to make informed decisions. We’re always learning, developing new skills, and exploring new and better ways to help society clear a path to information, discovery and the next big idea.Over the last year, CCC was named to eContent Magazines’ Top 100 List of Companies that Matter Most in the digital content industry and the Boston Globe honored CCC as one of the Top 100 women-led businesses in Massachusetts. Additionally, CCC won'Organization of the Year' in Business Intelligence Group's'2019 Excellence in Customer Service' Awards and was named a‘Trend-Setting Company” by KM World.Here is what some of our employees have been recently saying about working at CCC:“I'm required to be at the top of my game. I thrive when expectations are high and challenges are numerous, but I know I have the support I need.”“We get the chance to work with people around the world, not only internally, but externally, building fantastic relationships and international experience.”“I am able to work cross-functionally with very intelligent people to fulfill needs and opportunities of employees and customers. I know I make a difference daily.”Copyright Clearance Center provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. CCC complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of disability, please phone Human Resources in USA at t +1 978 750 8400 or outside US at +34 653311670 to let us know the nature of your request.