Stanowisko Senior Java Developer | Deloitte Digital Wymiar czasu pracy Pełny wymiar czasu pracy Miasto Bukareszt Kraj Rumunia Dział Consulting Zespół Deloitte Digital Obszar zainteresowania Digital, IT - Development Way of work Hybrydowy Who we are looking for
- Masters the Java SE API, works well with DI frameworks and algorithms.
- Has worked with other languages; understands functional programming.
- Can set up and debug CI/CD pipelines.
- Understands how Docker & Kubernetes worked.
- Has some exposure to any public/private cloud providers.
- Comfortable doing non-critical changes on the front-end.
- Can working with reactive systems and understand messaging queues.
- Works efficiently with SQL and NoSQL databases and can perform minimal design decisions.
- Working knowledge of advanced git commands such as rebase, cherry-pick etc.
Your future role
Proactively takes on development tasks of any complexity and supports others in solving them.
Enforces standard coding practices, is an active code reviewer, ensures merge requests are not stagnant, solves conflicts etc.
Ensures that unit tests coverage the production code, quality and security checks are verified periodically.
You will switch often between multiple technologies from various areas of the development lifecycle: from Java/Kotlin/Scala and Spring, automated test frameworks, CI/CD configuration, infrastructure debugging to maybe some front-end minor tweaks. What we offer
- Fast-paced working environment within geographically distributed teams.
- Greenfield projects! Opportunity to contribute to high volume web-facing containerized
- Manage, provision and version cloud environments leveraging Infrastructure as Code (IaC).
- Exposure to wide variety of cutting-edge technologies and frameworks.
- Chance to get involved and drive prototype projects (Mobile apps, IoT stuff etc.) as part of the
Deloitte Digital Developers community.
- Trainings! We encourage you to attend as many as possible and conduct some to help your
colleagues grow while developing your soft skills. Selection process
- We thank all applicants in advance for submitting their resumes but please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
About Deloitte Deloitte ERDC provides IT services to member firm clients across Europe, the Middle East and Africa. We are part of a strongly integrated global network of Deloitte Delivery Centers. Our methods, breadth and depth in capabilities, and experienced teams uniquely position us to deliver solutions that traditionally would not have been candidates for nearshoring. Our capabilities span several domains and technologies from Data, Analytics, BigData, to Enterprise Technology – SAP, CRM - Salesforce, e-Commerce - Hybris, Human Capital – SuccessFactors & Workday to System Integration and Engineering in Java, Mobile, DevOps, Front-End. About the team We’re building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications, but what’s even cooler is that our developers are at the forefront of making that possible!