Descrierea postului Internship – Python Software Developer
We’re looking for Python Software Developer Interns to join our team working on safety-critical devices, for a 3 months Internship.
You will contribute to the process of making medical devices more robust by developing automated testing software tools (with both on-device and off-device components, in a client-server architecture). The automation tools team is working on building a remotely accessible lab of devices, which will run automated tests and gather relevant data & logs for analytics, performance measurements, and data mining.
- Work with specifications & requirements to formulate targeted test methodology
- Write code to add data recordings on device, instrumentation
- Perform various measurements via software
- Work closely with our engineers, to ensure that the product meets top quality standards
- Interact with product management, team leads to refine feature requirements
- Be part of an agile, highly collaborative and passionate team working on new products
- Build tools and algorithms for analyzing large amounts of data
- Enhance your technical and team working skills
- CS background, algorithms, best practices and logical skills
- Knowledge of C, C++ and Python
- Problem solving skills, ability to dive deep to find the root of the problem
- Ability to research, learn and become proficient in new technologies & languages
- Passionate about computer science, developing software & making sure it always works