Descrierea postului E.ON Software Development S.R.L. | București, Iași
This is your opportunity to become a member of our Technology Consulting division
within E.ON’s Digital Technology
organization. As a partner for our businesses, our division makes a major contribution as an internal professional services organization to accelerate the delivery of E.ONs Digital Transformation Strategy. E.ON is a leading European utility company, playing a key role in shaping the energy transition and connecting everyone to good energy . If you have a passion for technology and want to make the world a greener place, you can become a changemaker in our energetic and diverse team! What you are responsible for:
What you are good at: Must have skills:
- Analyzing business requirements and creating the corresponding technical solution design.
- Developing high-quality Java applications based on the Axon.ivy BPM Suite.
- Performing testing, troubleshooting, and optimization of the applications.
- Collaborating with other developers, product managers, and subject matter experts.
- You are responsible for the complete application lifecycle.
- You are responsible for the continuous improvement of development processes and applications as well as best practices.
Nice to have skills:
- Experienced in Java 11, Java-Script, HTML5, CSS, JSF, PrimeFaces, Databases (Oracle, MySQL), and GitLab.
- Experience in BPM/workflow development, preferably in Axon.ivy BPM Suite.
- Knowledge of interface technologies, e. g. WebService (SOAP, REST).
- Very good communication skills in English.
- Experience in developing business process applications with the Axon.ivy BPM Suite.
- Experience in designing web applications in a business context.
- User-Interface Design.
- BPMN experience.
- Amazon Cloud experience.
- Experience in Scrum and DevOps.
- German language is a plus.
What you can expect from a Career in E.ON Software Development:
- Understanding of business processes.
- Passion for software development.
- Analytical and conceptual competency.
- Strong communication skills.
- Self-motivated perception and thinking.
- Strong customer orientation and willingness to inspire the customer with solutions.
- Team player with high-quality awareness and reliability.
- Willingness and personal responsibility to stay up to date with new technology trends.
- Accuracy and adherence to deadlines.
We offer the unique opportunity to combine your love for technology with your passion to work on a topic of high relevance to society. You will be able to contribute to E.ON’s ambitious digitalization strategy, apply and broaden your expertise on a variety of assignments, work with cutting-edge technology, and have the opportunity to grow your career internationally across the wider organization. What`s in it for you?
Further information about this role
- Access to internal learning programs and online learning platforms.
- A stable work environment that offers you the flexibility to have a personal and fulfilling work rhythm.
- 25 vacation days, so you can have the right balance between your private and professional life.
- Private medical insurance.
- Flexible benefits package (you can pick what you want from a wide range of benefits: from gym membership to holidays, meal or shopping vouchers).
Number of vacancies: 2
Contract type: Permanent
Work Model: Remote/Home Office
Meet us here
Your career @ E.ON