Greppy Systems is a Software Engineering company ‘born’ in 2010. Our company’s organizational culture revolves around the idea of ‘partner sourcing’, which means helping high potential start-up projects grow, become self-sustainable companies and conquer the market with their innovative ideas. This means we get to work on complex projects with the latest stable technologies, while building lasting relationships between our team and our partners around the world
Are you an experienced Python developer? Do you want to build software that
revolutionizes EV Charging and Digital Commerce? As a Software Engineer, you will
enjoy technical responsibilities regarding the core processes of our software.
Our client is building software that revolutionizes the EV Charging market with big partners like Total and Shell. On Digital Commerce, is building the next generation programs for brands like AH (Mega Image) and Touch. We truly believe in getting the best out of everyone, that’s why you will work on disciplines based on your talents and interests, such as:
- Implementing new features and end to end functionalities into our products (e.g.
API’s for integrating different services, EV features like recommending the best
suited charger for a car, EV ERP back office);
- Optimizing and refactoring the existing code bases;
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging;
- Build readable, maintainable, and performant code using best software practices;
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability;
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
You will do this in close collaboration with your colleagues in Romania, the Netherlands,
Your knowledge and experience
- Strong object-oriented development skills in Python
- Experience with Django/Flask (Sanic is a plus)
- Strong experience in Web Development (Rest/GQL APIs, 3rd party systems
- Deep understanding of software engineering principles and practices
- Docker / Kubernetes
- Experience developing on Cloud systems (AWS, Azure)
- Previous experience with relational databases and database design (PostgreSQL
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Able to create code which is maintainable and scalable.
- Able to create proper design documentation.
- Experience navigating Linux environments
- Experience with version control systems (GIT).
- Experience with Unit Testing.
- Experience in Agile methodologies (Scrum).
- Experience in solving problems and tasks of different complexity.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or information technology.
Nice to have
- Full stack (React) experience is a big plus
- MongoDB knowledge
- GraphQL knowledge
- Experience working with DevOps concepts CI/CD
- Microservices experience
Your personal skills
- Your level of English is fluent.
- You are a team player.
- You are passionate and self-motivated.
- You are a fast learner and you are eager to continue developing yourself and the
others around you.
What do we offer?
- A fun and relaxed, yet dynamic working environment, a flexible program, a healthy life-work balance
- A young and dynamic team with an open and extraverted communication style and outstanding performances
- Indoor fitness room, outdoor ping pong table, swimming pool subscription etc.
- Non-corporate organizational environment, where ideas are valued and engagement is rewarded
This could be a great opportunity for the right candidate. If you like warm, open and non-corporate environments and looking forward interesting projects, let's meet and talk about it.