- +5 years` experience on similar roles;
- Fluent in English; French would be a plus;
- SASA(R) Programming, Linux Bash, Github;
- Understanding of Agile methodology;
- Optional experience with Connect Express, Jobscheduler, Markdown;
- Attention to details;
- Team Player.
YOUR DAY-TO-DAY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- You will be involved in the development and maintenance of an application used in the internal invoicing mechanism. Your role will require you to follow and manage operationally all the topics where the team is involved and to participate to the sprint as member of the development team. In addition the SAS Developer will be involved in the functional side of the application, take initiative and propose implementation solutions, he is also in charge also of the documentation process.
- Cloud platform implementation - follow and lead the migration of legacy ecosystem
[ Compute / Middleware / Storage / Network / Security / Batch Automation / File transfer system];
- Responsible to integrate date sources that are external to TSI (Mainframe, DataLake);
- Monitor production state and job management tools;
- Continuously improve the existing codebase aEUR" automation;
- Write and maintain existing scripts.