At intive we believe that emerging digital technologies make life easier. Therefore, with more than 1600 people on board we help forward-thinking enterprises to design and build smart applications, software solutions and turn ideas into digital reality all around the world. To achieve the best results we are constantly challenging assumptions and establishing new approaches. We are looking for a person with a hands-on approach and a willingness to contribute to all required tasks. Skillful and dynamic person, someone who takes ownership of their deliverables, experienced working with agile software development, multiple stakeholders at various levels and ideally with previous experience with complex and large-scale systems. You will be a good match if you have:
- 4+ years of professional experience as a Frontend Engineer.
- Experience working with HTML and CSS.
- Collaborative experience working with UX designers.
- Knowledge of CI/CD pipelines and associated tools.
- Experience with source control tools: Git, GitLab, Gerrit.
- Passionate for learning and applying new technologies in a constantly evolving web environment.
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum team.
- Containerization experience: Docker, Kubernetes.
- Experience with other front-end frameworks: React, Angular, Vuejs.
- Experience with GraphQL.
- MySQL, PostgreSQL knowledge.
- Experience with public or private cloud.
You will be responsible for:
- Implementing new features in the project.
- Collaboration with Product Owners and Designers to build and maintain features.
- Continuously challenge and improve the quality of our applications, ensuring a maintainable architecture.
- Proposing new ideas, performing feasibility analysis and scoping the work.
- Incorporate immediate feedback from end-users and experiment with new ideas.
- Contribution to standards and adherence to best practices around development processes and code quality including code documentation.
- Taking part in an agile process with the team.
What we offer
- Work-life balance - flexible hours and home office
- Comfortable employment model (you choose the type of agreement)
- Extra days off where a Public Holiday falls on a weekend day
- Private Pension Package
- Private Health Insurance
- Meal Tickets
- Sports & Social activities
- Learning and development opportunities
- Innovative and challenging work culture