What we’re looking for
Within the Orange Group, the Learning & Development department is in continuous progress and we intend to give a modern and digital face to the LMS used by all Orange employees in the world.
As a Full Stack Developer in our team, you will be part of different projects, in full autonomy.
Who you are
- You are able to work comfortably in a fast-changing environment on interesting technical challenges
- You have a passion for technology, web development and design, with the ability to prioritize
- You have 2-3 years of experience in creating websites or web applications
- You have minimum 2 years of experience with PHP and databases (MySQL, Oracle or similar)
- You are all about sharing and collaboration with your teammates and prioritizing
- You are fluent in English
What you’ll be doing
What you need to know/have
What’s in it for you
- Develop web pages and styles for Orange Group LMS or related applications;
- Create, adapt and modify graphic elements to be transposed into code;
- You create dynamic and static user interface elements;
- Create or adapt Java Script.
- Strong knowledge of HTML and CSS;
- Good knowledge of PHP and databases (MySQL, Oracle or similar)
- Knowledge of Java Script;
- Minimum knowledge of Photoshop;
- Cross-browser optimization knowledge;
- It constitutes an advantage: knowledge of the concept and techniques of responsive design.
- Performance Bonuses – based on your results & the company’s;
- Loyalty Bonuses, if you extend your stay;
- Electronic Meal Tickets - as you imagine;
- Medical & Life insurance for you - facilities for your family, too;
- #WFH & Flexible hour;
- Professional GSM subscription;
- Personal GSM subscription, also [because we believe in communication!];
- Special grants on Smartphones & devices; discounts for Orange products & services;
- Development Platforms - Orange Learning, Trainings, Career Counselling, Coaching & Career plan mentoring;
- Wellbeing Programs – we support your Zen & more!