Descrierea postului Romania
(Brasov, Iasi, Cluj-Napoca, Bucharest, Craiova, Timișoara), Moldova
(Casablanca) Remote work Job perks:
AI software; Scrum-based project
How we hire:
At Pentalog, excellence is what you'll do. We're guided by a mission to positively impact the software development world.
Are you prepared to join a ground-breaking team that's reimagining content creation and using cutting-edge technology to drive the future of the Creator Economy? Our client is on a mission to unlock innovation and creativity.
If you're an adept developer in Python and you possess some Spark competences, then you are the missing piece of the puzzle. Pentalog seeks a new team member who is committed to agility, positivity, and precision.
Tech stack: Elastic Search, Casandra, the front-end is built using React and Typescript, while the back-end utilises Python, Spark and GraphQL. The cloud provider is Kubernestes hosted on AWS.
- A minimum of 6 years of relevant industry experience in backend engineering;
- Must have extensive experience in developing scalable backend systems with Python;
- Solid experience in implementing and optimizing Spark jobs for data processing;
- Experience with any major cloud provider, not limited to AWS, with a capacity to adapt to different cloud environments;
- Deep understanding of data structures and algorithms;
- Excellent skills in both written and spoken English.
Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Familiarity with Hadoop ecosystem and its components;
- Previous work with GraphQL for designing and implementing APIs;
- Understanding of container orchestration with Kubernetes, including deployment, scaling, and management of containerized applications.
- Foreign language classes;
- Competitive salary and bonuses;
- Free pass to learning platforms;
- A multicultural, friendly work environment;
- Working in a company with an Agile mindset: continuous knowledge sharing and validated learning;
- The possibility to bring your own creative and innovative ideas to life;
- Mentorship programs that encourage and enable your professional development;
- Great career development opportunities;
- Improvement of your hard and soft skills through workshops, knowledge sharing sessions and presentations on multiple IT-related topics.
As a leading European Software Services company operating internationally in France, Romania, Germany, Moldova, UK, Vietnam, Mexico, Morocco and USA, we employ over 1,300 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural working environment.
At Pentalog, your talents & ambitions are recognized and rewarded; we offer plenty of opportunities to develop, both individually, as well as a professional, and we reward our collaborators who understand the importance of self-improvement.