Descrierea postului Romania
(Brasov, Iasi, Cluj-Napoca, Bucharest, Craiova, Timișoara), Moldova
(Chisinau) Remote work Job perks:
Internal Innovation Programs; Digital Transformation Projects
How we hire:
At Pentalog, excellence is what you'll do. We're guided by a mission to positively impact the software development world.
We're looking for an experienced Python Developer to work on the development of our client's software suite.
Our client uses technology, data and expertise to turn today's talented video creators into tomorrow's digital icons. Their powerful AI identifies and develops the most promising creators, inviting only the best on a life-changing journey to skyrocket their social growth and build long-term success. In this role, you will work at the heart of the product, in a mixed role of product development and maintenance.
- Proficiency in developing REST APIs using Python with FastAPI framework;
- Experience with designing and working within a microservices architecture, with event-driven communication patterns;
- Demonstrated experience in large-scale, mobile-first applications, including the implementation of push notifications;
- Solid understanding and practical experience in scaling applications, performance optimization, high availability, and database management;
- Experience with synchronous API technologies such as WebSockets and data streaming;
- Experience deploying applications using Kubernetes;
- Basic knowledge of infrastructure as code with Terraform, particularly within AWS environments;
- Experience with AWS services such as SQS (Simple Queue Service), SNS (Simple Notification Service), EventBridge, Aurora, and DynamoDB;
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills;
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team;
- Fluent English skills.
Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Familiarity with ArgoCD;
- Knowledge of video streaming and caching issues is an additional asset.
- English and French language classes;
- Competitive salary and bonuses;
- Free pass to learning platforms;
- A multicultural, friendly work environment;
- Working in a company with an Agile mindset: continuous knowledge sharing and validated learning;
- The possibility to bring your own creative and innovative ideas to life;
- Mentorship programs that encourage and enable your professional development;
- Private Health Insurance and meal tickets;
- Improvement of your hard and soft skills through workshops, knowledge sharing sessions and presentations on multiple IT-related topics.
As a leading European Software Services company operating internationally in France, Romania, Germany, Moldova, UK, Vietnam, Mexico, Morocco and USA, we employ over 1,300 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural working environment.
At Pentalog, your talents & ambitions are recognized and rewarded; we offer plenty of opportunities to develop, both individually, as well as a professional, and we reward our collaborators who understand the importance of self-improvement.