What we do
We bring together empathy and engineering, behavioral design and technology, art and science, design thinking and agile development, so that technology can truly serve people.
We design and build frictionless software that puts human experience at the center. Because we believe that people can achieve their true potential especially when software hides complexity and gets the job done through beautiful, simple interactions.
What we need
We’re looking for tech savvies who share the same drive to improve people’s lives through technology and design.
As a Senior Android Developer, you’ll be part of a top innovation project for one of the most hyped industries. Together with our team, you'll be helping us build engaging UI and learn how Android users interact with it, what they love and want improved.
What you’ll do
- Design and build advanced Android apps
- Improve user experience
- Partner with the team to deliver high-performing quality customer experiences that are engaging, purposeful and powerful in their simplicity
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work in an Agile environment
What will help you succeed
- 4+ years of experience in Android development using Java and/or Kotlin
- Proven experience with Android SDK/NDK
- Know-how in using modern Android architectural components and lifecycle management: MVVM, View Model, Live Data, Room
- Be proficient with source-control systems, specifically Git
- Knowledge of CI/CD and related tools
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
Not the role you're looking for? Discover more career opportunities in our team at https://qualitance.com/careers/
Why YOU + QUALITANCE = A GREAT EXPERIENCE
- Our projects offer tremendous satisfaction. You’ll have the opportunity to solve real-life customer problems for big brands like Ikea, Virgin, Ford, BCR and Breville
- We promise you won’t get bored. We create digital MVPs from scratch super fast. Each MVP is a 10-week exciting journey.
- You’ll be working with technologies and tools that make your job much easier. You can use our own platform for reusable components, building blocks and architecture boilerplates.
- You’ll have the chance to experiment with a rare mix of design thinking, rapid prototyping, agile and skunkworks. Something you can rarely find even in international companies, let alone local ones.
- You’ll be part of a team of dedicated people, who are comfortable working autonomously and helping each other. Without this amazing team, we would not be the global company that we are today.
QUALITANCE perks you'll enjoy
- First, we'll be welcoming you with a pack of goodies
- Monthly meal tickets
- Flexible work schedule
- Remote / work from home
- Private medical care @ Medicover
- Access to learning & growth programs
- Gym & fitness cards: 7card / FitPass
- Books & more with 15% discount at Carturesti
- Q parties & team experiences
- Referral & loyalty bonuses
- “Welcome Baby” gifts for new parents
- Kids’ Christmas parties