Back-end Java Developer
Bucuresti, RomaniaPermanent contractInformation TechnologyApply
NEOS is a set of APIs designed for pretrade negotiation of vanilla equity derivative products like options, futures and swaps. The components are orchestrated to manage a triparty workflow between clients, sales & traders and are used worldwide (Paris, London, Hong-Kong, New-York). Services are called by different UIs like SG|Market, trader pricers...Code base is very new and still be written using Java 11, SpringBoot 2.1, REST, FIX protocolWhat you will do:
- Assist the BA with the translation of business requirements into technical ones;
- Show technical expertise and handle development/testing tasks;
- Follow up functional testing with end users;
- Liaises with Infrastructure/middleware teams to ensure proper application configurations and hardware performance efficiencies;
- Employs industry standard best practices;
- Provides level three support during local business hours;
- Involved with the review and submission of solutions designs globally.
- Knowledge of distributed architecture and caching mechanisms;
- Knowledge of NoSQL database principles (e.g. Elasticsearch) would be appreciated;
- Assist with the translation of business requirements into technical ones;
- Knowledge of some core development tools used within the company: Kibana, Maven, Jenkins, Git/SVN; Sonar and DeployIT (nice to have);
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Responsible attitude, strong autonomy and ambition in achieving your mission;
- Excellent analytical skills and self-starter with ability to take ownership of tasks and assignments;
- Good command of English, both written and spoken.
To be part of Societe Generale European Business Services means to work in a dynamic and active environment where your work has a real impact in the company’s activity.Our teams work in an Agile mode and are constantly encouraged to collaborate in transversal projects through which they can learn and adapt together in order to contribute to the growth of our center of excellence.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.