Empower Your Career with a Leading Software Company!
If one or more of the statements below matches your ambition, then we are certain we can challenge you and offer you a job that uses your current experience to the fullest in the entire development process and steadily grows you to the next level:
“I want to learn from very experienced developers”
“I want to grow my competences as a developer”
“I enjoy having a structure in my daily work life”
“I wish my job made a change in the world”
“I wish my job would give me new challenges regularly”
About the position
The position is located at our office in Bucharest and is a part of Systematic Defence Business Unit. You will join a team of 18 skilled colleagues located in Romania, UK and Denmark, working for the IRIS products.
The IRIS suite consists of products that help interoperability around the world. Interoperability basically means two nationalities or systems can communicate with each other. To put it shortly there is no defense missions in the western world where our products aren’t used.
Your Daily Impact as a Middle Software Developer
Your main responsibity will be developing features, writing feature documentation and also having the chance to learn to be a feature lead.
In addition to that, some of your key tasks will be to:
- Design solutions for new features with easy to low complexity
- Maintain legacy code
- Code new features together with more experienced co-workers
Are you the talent we've been searching for?
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant technical university
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a similar position
- You are a strong programmer that understands the mindset of software development
- You have experience working with OOP languages.
- As a person, you are proactive and pragmatic and you have an independent working style
- You know how to take responsibility of your tasks and you are a strong team player, which understands the need for knowledge sharing
- You are fluent in English and thrive in an international working environment.
It would be a plus
- Working experience with different technologies
- Experience with estimating your work
- Knowledge about automatic testing
In the IRIS suite the technology stack is wide and working on IRIS means you will more than likely encounter a technology that you are not familiar with but will learn through practical use. That is why, it is not important for us that you know all of them, but at least one OOP language from the ones above.
What we offer
- At Systematic we focus on both personal and professional growth within a stable and inovative work environment that prioritizes employee well-being.
- Up to 23 vacation days, 21 days standard to which 2 more days can be added if you have more than 10 years of work experience.
- 24h (3 days) extra per year for personal time off for all employees.
- Access to wellness and well-being services through dedicated platforms
- We foster a sense of community and connection through a range of events, including out-of-office gatherings with your colleagues and access to Systematic's tech events and corporate activities during office hours.
- Enjoy daily fresh meals, fruits, pastries, and beverages in our canteen and delightful terrace.
- A flexible benefit program - you can mix your benefits choosing from different kind of Services on a very dynamic platform – Benefit Online, such as:
- Private medical subscription - you can choose from 3 providers
- Private pension
- Meal or vacation vouchers
- Gym subscription.
- Hybrid setup: office and remote work.
- Travel might be expected to our Headquarters in Aarhus, Denmark
- We work with security classified projects, therefore, as a Systematic employee, you must have a clean criminal record and have lived in a NATO/EU country for the past seven years. Additionally, it is a requirement to obtain a security clearance when working in our Defence Business Unit. Please read more here.
- We will be assessing applications on an ongoing basis as we wish to fill the position as soon as possible.
- If you have any questions, you are always welcome to contact Diana Dobrescu, Talent Acquisition Consultant (diana.maria.d[email protected]) for more information about the position.
- Read more about our recruitment process and what we value in a CV and cover letter here: https://systematic.com/en-gb/careers/how-to-apply/
Get in touch Diana Dobrescu
Talent Acquisition Consultant
Location: Bucharest, RO Department: Defence Operations