Job ID: 10360Location: Timisoara, Timis, RO
Senior Software Developer - Advanced Concept Realization
Job ID: 10360
Location: VT Tech. EN Romania - Timisoara
Salary Classification: 09 - 10
The Advanced Software Development team is responsible for cross-divisional challenges such as new technologies evaluation and pre-development activities. We are looking for a motivated, passionate software developer with the right mindset to master the new technological challenges.
Your responsibilities as an Advanced Software Developer
- Development and prototype new software concepts for embedded applications.
- Design and implementation of new software architectures based on AUTOSAR Classic and Adaptive
- Elaboration of technical analysis report
- Estimation of technical impacts (feasibility, resources, risk...)
- Collect requirements (from customers, internal stakeholders)
- Supplier Management - evaluation of software / tools from external suppliers
Potential topic 2021+ :
- Synchronized schedulers between two microcontrollers
- High Performance computing
- Prototyping for Partial Flashing for SW components.
- Virtualization of SW Applications on platforms including one or more multi-core microcontrollers
- Piloting of products related to automated driving (e.g. "Fail Operational" systems)
- Future AUTOSAR standards.
- Technical University Degree (Computers, Automation, Electronics)
- Several years of experience within the embedded industry
- Object oriented SW programming skills, preferably in Java, C++ , knowledge of C
- Experience with multi-core microcontroller architectures
- Experience with embedded real-time scheduling strategies
- Optional / with development: Experience with Service Oriented Software Architectures and Networks
- Optional / with development: Experience AUTOSAR Classic and/or Adaptive architecture & methodology (preferably POSIX)
- Readiness to learn / explore new technologies / concepts.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Most important capability: “The right mindset ! ”
What we offer
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities;
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Working Time: Full time
Your Contact Partner: Bogdan-Constantin Garbea
Vitesco Technologies is a leading international developer and manufacturer of state-of-the-art powertrain technologies for sustainable mobility. With smart system solutions and components for electric, hybrid and internal combustion vehicles, Vitesco Technologies makes mobility clean, efficient and affordable. The product range includes electric drives, electronic control units, sensors and actuators, and exhaust-gas aftertreatment solutions. In 2020, Vitesco Technologies recorded sales of around 8 billion Euros and employs almost 40,000 people at around 50 locations worldwide. Vitesco Technologies is headquartered in Regensburg, Germany.