We’re a Danish IT outsourcing company. Since 2001, we’ve been teaming up with companies to help them create great software solutions and electronic equipment products. Our clients get top-notch technical solutions and a committed team that works with them as if it were their own.
We are building a Cloud-based Home System and features enhanced processing power to handle larger home automation, home theater and multiroom video applications. The Cloud Team delivers Cloud Web Portal and Multiple Azure Services for all our residential products, including embedded devices such as video distribution systems, audio distribution systems, touch panels and control systems etc., This is an exciting opportunity to design and develop some of our highest impact user interfaces and Azure Cloud Services using different Microsoft technologies, Angular and React JS framework.
We are looking for a full stack developer who is comfortable working on their own using web front-end technologies React / Angular JS, .Net ASP Service layer and SQL database. You will work with architects, project managers and testers. You will be taking the solutions through their full development lifecycle and will be working closely with the business.
- Participate in daily stand ups to ensure that the fortnightly sprint cycles are going to be met;
- Develop React JS, .Net and Asp.Net Web application;
- Develop .Net Core and C# REST API development and Azure Cloud Services;
- Work in an Agile development environment using advanced Scrum methodologies;
- Work with architects, developers, designers, and stakeholders to analyze product requirements and determine the work effort and estimate the necessary time-to-completion;
- Participate in the planning, design, and implementation of features, working with multiple teams, both onshore and offshore;
- Document new development, procedures or test plans as needed and verify requirement coverage. Solid debugging and problem-solving skills to deliver accurate implementation of features and interface modifications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant experience with accomplishments;
- Must have a minimum of 3 - 4 years of web development experience with proficiency in C#, .Net FW, .Net Core, React JS, jQuery, Typescript, HTML 5, CSS3, JSON;
- Experience in C#, .NET Framework, ASP.NET, HTML5, CSS3, Python;
- Experience in Azure Platform as a Service (PAAS);
- Experience in Azure Microservices, Service Fabric, Service Bus, Azure Functions;
- Experience in SQL Server, NOSQL DB’s such as Cosmos DB and mongo DB;
- Experience in React JS, Angular JS, jQuery Library, and TypeScriptDesign and Development of Windows Azure Cloud Projects;
- Development of Microservices that are used in the cloud solution;
- Design, develop, code, test, and debug complex Cloud solutions;
- Provide technical documentation such as design documents;
- Implement generic interfaces for configuration and monitoring of devices;
- Implement Industry best practices in Cloud development;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Strong written and verbal communication English skills as you will be working with cross-functional teams.
- Your well-being matters: you will get flextime and support for your personal needs;
- You get access to a time bank: you can take time off when needed and add time to make up for the “time loan”;
- We value your initiative and we create opportunities for you to evolve professionally. This includes workshops, conferences, e-learning platforms and certifications;
- We care about each other, joys and challenges alike. There’s always someone you can share a laugh, a problem, or a story with;
- Other goodies that support a good life-work balance: private medical insurance, gym pass, team activities, and more.